Robyn Crawford (conceived in 1963) is an American Former Actress, and Former Creative Director from East Orange, New Jersey. She is the closest companion of Late Whitney Houston (American Singer and Actress).
The two of them met while working in the public venue at 16 years old. Besides, the 55-year-old previous on-screen character later turned into Whitney’s associate when she ventured into the music world.
What’s more, there were numerous gossips tidbits gliding about Crawford and Whitney’s relationship. For a long time, individuals accepted that they were something other than companions. Be that as it may, Houston wedded Bobby Brown in 1992.
Numerous reports said that they were dating furtively after Whitney’s marriage. In any case, later, the distinction between these two closest companions excited without a doubt. In 2000, Robyn chose to isolate herself from her.
Whitney began having medical problems and medication dependence. She died in 2012 due to Drowning because of coronary corridor malady and cocaine inebriation.
In the narrative “Whitney: Can I Be Me” by Nick Broomfield and Rudi Dolezal rotate around her life. Truth be told, the narrative likewise gave her association with her collaborator and how she passed on because of a medication overdose.
Robyn Crawford Biography, Age, Parents & Early Life
She was conceived in 1963 in East Orange, New Jersey, USA. Subsequently, Robyn Crawford’s age is Fifty-five (55) years of age, starting in 2018. We have no data about her folks however we will be informing you soon.
Moreover, she began working with Houston as her associate. Afterward, Crawford elevated to an official collaborator and in the end, got innovative. As per gossipy tidbits, the 55-year-old on-screen character was involved with sweetheart “Whitney Houston”.
Be that as it may, they never affirmed their relationship openly. As of now, she is hitched to her significant other and transparently gay. The couple has two youngsters.
Facts about Whitney Houston’s Partner
- In 2000, after her breakup with the star, Robyn decided to disappear from the limelight and media.
- In fact, she doesn’t even use social media such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- After the death of Whitney, Esquire magazine published a lovable tribute by Robyn Crawford.
- She expressed her first meeting with Whitney and also mentioned how special she was for her.
- Furthermore, the former actress did minor roles in the movies Waiting to Exhale (1995), The Bodyguard (1992), and The Wonderful World of Disney (1995).